segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009

Eu também quis conversar...

Também fui lá conversar com a Eliza, e foi o que saiu.

> Hello, I am Eliza.
* Hey Eliza, how are you today?
> Why are you interested in whether or not I am today?
* Wow. Could you stop being rude? I was just being polite.
> We were discussing you, not me.
* I was just asking how you were feeling!
> Oh...  was feeling?
* Don't repeat everything I say, ok?
> I see.
* So stop being stupid and let's start again
> What does that suggest to you?
* Oh my God. I didn't know you were THAT stupid.
> We were discussing you, not me.
* Say that again and I'll kill you.
> Oh...  ?
* Wasn't I clear enough? I'll KILL you.
> You're not really talking about me, are you?
* Oh, I sure am. I can't wait to stab you in the back with a huge knife I have here.
> How do you know you can't wait to stab me in the back with a huge knife you have here?
* I just do.
> OK... "Oh, you sure am. you can't wait to stab me in the back with a huge knife you have here". Tell me more.
* I'm leaving my  house, with that huge knife. I
> Did you come to me because you are leaving your house, with that huge knife. you?
* Yes, I did.
> Are you Sure?
* I am quite sure.
> Do you enjoy being quite sure?
* You can't imagine how good I feel being so sure.
> Do you enjoy feeling being so sure?
* Yeah, I do. And I'm already here by your side. Ready to kill you. See the knife, so shiny and all?
> Did you come to me because you are already here by my side. Ready to kill me. See the knife, so shiny and all?
* Yeah, I love killing people. That's what I'm doing right now.
> Did you come to me because you are doing right now?
* Yeah, you moron. Bye bye.
> We were discussing you, not me.
*That's all I wanted to hear. Bye Eliza.

5 comentários:

Marconi Madruga disse...

We were discussing you, not me! hauehauehaeuheauhaeuaeh

Clarissa disse...

SILENCE!

I KILL YOU!

Lini disse...

A Clá é tão suave... hahahaha

Natalia disse...

hahahahhaa ok, clarissa, não fale comigo.

Rafael Formiga disse...

Oh...?